Friday, November 21, 2008

This is the typical day of Kindergarten in Germany. The children get a cone of paper to get candy and toys and things. They would use them to make friends by sharing the objects in side.





The children would stay ocupied by cooking and other activities to keep their minds off of becomeing homesick.



















































































































































14 comments:

Anna said...

gut blog

Anna said...

I think that your blog is great but, i wish there wasn't a giant space at the end

wilheim said...

your blog is very good but whats up with the space at the end.

Susanna said...

i agree with Anna's giant space comment dealie.
but, it's pretty cool.
but i have to wonder, aren't they giving them the wrong idea about school by suckering them into going?

Victoria said...

ok take care of the giant space! Seriously!!!

Victoria said...

cute pictures by the way
i like the fact that they let them cook to keep their minds off being homesick

Victoria said...

and they arent suckering them into going to school...theyre just trying to make it easier for them the first day Susana

Lilly said...

I really liked the pictures of the cones.The big space at the end thrwe me off

Max said...

Cool I didn't know they cooked too.

gunter said...

nice pics so many and descrpitive

Rudolf said...

german rap

Ludwig said...

That giant space at the end is weird. Gut pics and captions. Not a lot of things to talk about.

Wolf said...

gut blog but could be better

Monika said...

I really like the blog. I love the pictures too.